- GENERAL INTRODUCTION
This policy covers only the information that Genie collects, uses, processes and shares. It does not explain what third parties do with any information they may collect about you separately from Genie. This policy also does not cover any websites, platforms, products or services offered by others.
This policy explains how we collect, store, use and disclose any personal data we collect about you when you use this website, and how we protect your privacy. privacy and security of your personal information.
With this policy, we transparently state that we collect, process, store and use people’s data fairly and according to the law and only collect or process this information when there is full knowledge, cooperation and consent of the parties.
- PURPOSE OF INFORMATION COLLECTION
Our Q&A voice-based application is a platform that facilitates direct engagement between users and their revered figures. Under this, you can register in our App and subject to our Terms and Conditions and User Agreement, be eligible to share voice recordings offline from anywhere In the world. To do this, we will need to collect your personal information to the extent necessary for you to access and for us to provide you with our Services.
We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the performance of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations and/or your consent, … etc.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To facilitate the account creation and login process: If you choose to link your account with us to a third-party account (such as your Google or Facebook account), we use the information you authorize us to collect from such third parties to facilitate the login and account creation process for contract performance.
- To perform our Customer Identification and Verification procedures: To provide you with our Services, we will need to collect your personal information and verify your identity as a customer. are our customers.
- Comply with our legal obligations: As a sound social platform, we may release, send or exchange customer information with the competent regulatory authorities, organizations, other financial institutions, credit bureaus, lenders (potential or actual), agents and/or their representatives.
- To manage our business: We may disclose your personal information to the third party service providers solely to assist or provide services to us in the management of our business. manage our lending business.
- Show commitment: To use the service, we will get your consent to use your name and the consent of the pledge. If you would like to update or delete your pledge, please contact us at email@example.com.
- To request feedback: We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you regarding your use of our Application.
- To enable user-to-user communication: We may use your information to enable user-to-user communication with the consent of each user.
- To manage user accounts: We may use your information to manage our account and keep it in good working order.
- To send you administrative information: We may use your personal information to send you information about new products, services and features and/or information about changes to our terms and conditions. our terms, conditions and policies.
- To protect our Services: We may use your information as part of keeping our Apps safe and secure (for example, to track and prevent fraud).
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies: for business purposes, we need you to comply with legal and regulatory requirements in connection with our contract.
- To meet legal requirements and prevent harm: If we receive a dispute resolution request, a government decision or other legal request, we may need to check the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- To fulfill and manage your orders: We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns and exchanges made through the Application.
- Manage prizes and contests: We may use your information to administer prize draws and contests when you choose to participate in our contests.
- Provide and facilitate the provision of services to users: We may use your information to provide you with the requested service.
- To answer user inquiries / provide user support: We may use your information to answer your queries and resolve any potential issues you may have when using our Services.
- Send you marketing and promotional communications: We and/or our third-party marketing partners may use the personal information you submit to us for our marketing purposes. us, if this suits your marketing preferences. For example, when we express an interest in obtaining information about us or our Apps, sign up for marketing or contact us, we will collect personal information from you. You can choose not to receive our marketing emails at any time.
- To deliver targeted advertising to you: We may use your information to develop and display personalized advertising and content (and work with third parties to do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
- Other business purposes: We may use your information for other business purposes, such as analyzing data, identifying usage trends, and determining the effectiveness of our campaigns. promotional services and to evaluate and improve your App, products, marketing and experience.
We will only process your information according to the above methods if it is necessary for us to fulfill our obligations to you and based on your consent.
We are committed to taking appropriate measures to protect your rights and freedoms and legitimate interests. If you wish to exercise your rights regarding profiling, automated processing and/or automated decision-making, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SCOPE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
3.1. Personal information you disclose to us
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on the Application, express a desire to obtain information about us or our products and Services, when you participate in activities on the App or when you contact us.
The personal information we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the App, the choices you make, and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect may include the following: Full name; Sex; Nationality; Date of birth; Place of birth; Current and permanent address; Phone number; Email address; Number of legal papers of the individual; Portrait photo.
All personal information you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate and you must immediately notify us of any changes to such personal information.
3.2. Information is automatically collected
We automatically collect certain information when you access, use or navigate the Application. This information does not reveal your specific identity (such as your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as IP address, browser, and device characteristics. , operating system, language preferences, referring URL, device name, country, location, information about who and when you use our Apps, and other technical information. This information is primarily necessary to maintain the security and operation of our Applications and for our internal reporting and analysis purposes.
3.3. Information we collect
Login and usage data: Log and usage data are service-related, diagnostic usage, and performance information that our servers automatically collect when you visit or use our Apps, and we record in the log file. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type and settings, and information about your activity within the Application (such as date/time stamps related to your usage, pages and files viewed, searches, and other actions you take, such as which features you use), device event information equipment (such as system operations, error reporting (known as ‘crash dumps’) and hardware settings).
Device data: We collect device data such as information about the computer, phone, tablet or other devices you use to access the Application. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device application identifiers, location, browser type, model Internet service provider hardware and/or mobile service provider, and operating system configuration information.
3.4. Information collected through our app
Mobile device access: We may request access or permissions to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device contacts and other features. If you want to change your access or permissions, you can do so in your device settings.
Mobile device data: We automatically collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model and manufacturer), operating system, version information and system configuration information, device identifiers, etc. device and application, browser type and version, Internet service provider and/or mobile service provider, and Internet Protocol (IP) address (or proxy server). If you are using our Application, we may also collect information about the phone network associated with your mobile device, your mobile device’s operating system or platform, the device type mobile device you use, the unique device ID of your mobile device, and information about the features of our App that you have accessed.
Push notifications: We may require sending you to push notifications about your account or certain features of the Application. If you want to opt-out of these types of communications, you can turn them off in your device’s settings.
Information that is primarily necessary to maintain the security and operation of our Application: for troubleshooting, and for our internal reporting and analysis purposes.
3.5. Information gathered from other sources
We may collect limited data from public databases, marketing partners and other external sources.
To the extent permitted by law, to enhance our ability to provide you with relevant marketing, offers and services and to update our records, we may obtain information about you from other sources. , such as public databases, joint marketing partners, affiliate programs, data providers, as well as from other third parties. This information includes mailing address, job title, email address, phone number, intent data (or user behavior data), Internet Protocol (IP) address, social network profiles, social media URLs and custom profiles, for targeted advertising and event promotion purposes.
When collecting information from third-party sources, Genie ensures that the third-party provider has secured user consent when you agree to share their data for marketing purposes. This will be done as a representation and warranty of the third party supplier under the relevant Outsourcing/Data Sharing Agreement between the third parties and Genie.
- INFORMATION STORAGE TIME
We retain your information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Policy unless otherwise required by law.
We will only keep your personal information for as long as necessary for the purposes outlined in this Policy and the event of account termination, for a twelve-month storage period to allow the account to be easily restored. recovery, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting, anti-money laundering or other legal requirements).
You understand that at any time you are free to unsubscribe from our newsletter, delete your account, uninstall our App from your device and/or submit a formal request. regarding the deletion of your data, subject to this Policy. If you wish to delete and destroy your personal information or you wish to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information, you may do so by contacting us.
- SUBJECTS THAT CAN ACCESS TO INFORMATION
We only share information when we have your consent, comply with the law, provide services to you, protect your rights, or fulfill our business obligations.
Subject to applicable legal requirements, we may also need to process your data or share your personal information in the following cases:
- Business Transfers: We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition in whole or in part. our business for another company.
- Affiliates / Dependents: We may share your information with our affiliates/dependencies, in which case we will request that such affiliates/dependencies comply with this Policy. Affiliates include our parent company and any subsidiaries, joint venture partners or other companies that we control or are under common control with.
- Business Partners: We may share your information with our business partners to provide you with certain products, services or promotions.
- State agencies: In case of legal requirements from competent state agencies, we have a responsibility to cooperate in providing personal information.
In addition, no one has the right to infringe on customers’ personal information.
Any transfer or sharing of data to external parties will be governed by the Data Sharing/Outsourcing Agreement (if any) and is based on the following:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate interests: We may process your data as reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Contract Performance: Once we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal obligation: We may disclose your information where it is legally required to do so to comply with applicable law, government request, judicial process, court order or legal process. such as according to a court order or subpoena (including responding to public authorities in response to national security or law enforcement requests).
- Important Benefits: We may disclose your information when we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies. fraud, situations involving potential threats to any person’s safety and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
6 . INFORMATION SECURITY
We aim to protect your personal information through a system of security, organizational and technical measures.
For account information to be protected, our officers and employees will be trained in online privacy and data security and will establish data protection methods (secure locks, data encryption, access authorization, etc.). In addition, security measures will be built through a secure network to protect data from cyber-attacks.
We will develop and implement measures to ensure that all Genie employees who have access to any personal information will strictly handle such data under applicable laws and regulations. These measures may include drafting new or updated Genie related policies and conducting or sponsoring training programs to educate shareholders, directors, officers, employees, representatives, our managers and other interested parties regarding data privacy concerns. Ongoing confidentiality obligations are also imposed on our shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents or other interested parties to the personal information they may encounter in about the time they did the same with Genie. This obligation will still apply after they stop working with Genie for any reason.
By conducting a privacy impact assessment related to all activities, projects and systems involved in the handling of personal information, Genie will review privacy policies, conduct assessments of vulnerabilities and perform penetration testing, if any, in Genie on a regular schedule set forth by our IT team. Our information technology team will continuously review this Policy, considering the following:
- Safeguards to protect Genie computer systems and networks against accidental, illegal or unauthorized use, any interference that would compromise data integrity or interfere with operation system performance or availability and unauthorized access.
- Our ability to ensure and maintain the security, integrity, availability and resiliency of Genie data processing systems and services.
- Regularly monitor for security breaches and processes to identify and access reasonably predictable vulnerabilities in Genie computer systems and networks, and take preventive and remedial actions for security incidents.
- Our ability to restore availability and access to personal information on time in the event of a security incident.
- Regularly test and evaluate the effectiveness of security measures.
- Encryption of personal information during storage and transportation, authentication and other technical security measures to control and restrict access.
However, despite our safeguards and efforts to keep your information secure, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
We therefore cannot guarantee or warrant that hackers, cybercriminals or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security and collect, access, steal or modify your information. We will try and do our best in taking all possible measures to protect your personal information. The transmission of personal information to and from our Application is at your own risk, you should only access the Application in a secure connected environment and with devices.
- SPECIAL NOTICE – CHILDREN UNDER 14 YEARS OLD
If we realize that you are underage to use the Genie service, we will notify your guardian and ask your guardian to agree to the rules on the collection and use of personal information. children’s multiplication. Where it is allowed to collect personal information of children with the consent of parents or other guardians to use our products or services, we will only use, share, transfer or disclose when permitted by law and regulation, with the express consent of a parent or other guardian, or when necessary to protect children. If you are the parent or other guardian of a child, please pay attention to whether the child in your custody uses our services, after your permission. If you have any questions about the personal information of the children under your supervision, please contact us at email@example.com.
- YOUR PRIVACY
When using the Application and the services, you may review, change or terminate your account at any time.
Your privacy and data security rights are as follows:
- The right to be informed whether your personal information will be or has been processed.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal information.
- Reasonable access to your personal information.
- The right to dispute inaccuracies or errors in your personal information and ask us to correct it immediately and appropriately.
- The right to suspend, withdraw or order to block, delete or destroy your Personal Information from our records.
- The right to file complaints with the appropriate government agencies for any breach of your data privacy.
- Right to compensation for any damages suffered as a result of incorrect, incomplete, outdated, misleading, unauthorized or unauthorized use of your personal information inconsistent with the policy.
- The right to transfer your information data.
- The right to be informed whether personal information is being or has been processed. This includes processing through automated processing, automated decision-making, and profiling.
To respect your data privacy, you need to do the following with us:
- Do not share your information with our subsidiaries and affiliates or with other companies with whom we do business that maintain the Services you have provided to us.
- Update your personal information when there are changes.
- Opt out of email marketing: You can unsubscribe from our marketing email lists at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the emails we send or by contacting us. me using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list – however, we may still contact you, such as to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of the service. your account, in response to service requests or non-marketing purposes.
- Request termination of your account, we will deactivate or delete your account and information from our active database. However, we may retain certain information in our files to prevent fraud, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigation, and enforce the Terms and Conditions and the User Agreement. us and/or comply with applicable legal requirements
If you wish to review or change the information in your account, correct your data or terminate your account at any time, you may:
- Log in to your account settings and update your user account.
- Contact us using the contact information provided.
9 . HOW TO CONTACT FOR INFORMATION COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
If you have questions or comments about this Policy, you may contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, to change it, or to delete it in certain circumstances. To request a review, update or deletion of your personal information, please email us at email@example.com.
We may change this Policy from time to time without prior notice. If there are material changes to the Policy, you will be notified immediately by e-mail and/or in the app. You should review and read this Policy regularly. Any changes to this Policy will be effective immediately upon posting on the website and in the Genie app, with the effective date updated.
By continuing to use our Application and Services after any amendments or updates to this Policy, it will be construed that you have accepted and agreed to continue to use the Service with such modifications and updates. or modify it.